Friday, February 17, 2012

Finished Object Friday - 2/17/2012

Not loads to say for myself today, and I've got to run out the door, but I do, for the first time in AGES, have a finished object to show for the last week, and dang it, I'm going to show the darn thing!! :)



I did some spinning! The red is merino; the white is loose-carded tussah silk. I drew them together, so each single of the ply includes both types of fibers. It's pretty much the first time I've ever intentionally tried to make a bulky yarn, because of the way that the tussah formed pretty, fibery clumps. :)



I'm pretty happy with it. This is pretty much exactly how I wanted it to turn out! :)

Other people have way more to show for their Friday's than I do! Take a peak at Wisdom Begins in Wonder - Fiber Arts Friday - and Tami's Amis and Other Creations - Finished Object Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment